Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits.
This is a superb combination that will yield great results for you only if you take time to read through. In today’s teaching, I will be talking on the benefits of combining water melon and ginger and also teach you how to prepare the recipe.
Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that’s also good for you. It contains only 46 calories per cup but is high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds. It contains 92% water and keeps your body hydrated.
The presence of lycopene, cucurbitacin E, carotenoids and Vitamin C makes watermelon have antioxidant properties in preventing inflammation. Lycopene and cucurbitacin E also help lower the risk of cancer by lowering insulin-like growth factors (IGF), a protein involved in cell division.
Watermelon also contains citrulline, an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide (NO) which expands the blood vessels and lower blood pressure. Lycopene content of watermelon is also linked to lowering cholesterol and blood pressure and also lower inflammation and oxidative stress.
Ginger has a very long history of use traditionally and in alternative medicine. Eating the root is very nutritious to the body. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
The main active component in ginger is gingerol and it’s responsible for most of its medicinal properties. Gingerol has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for the prevention of inflammation and oxidation respectively. The anti-inflammatory property of gingerol can help prevent osteoarthritis, a chronic breakdown of cartilage in the joint.
Ginger appears to be very effective against menstrual pain when taken at the beginning of the menstrual period.
Having introduced watermelon and ginger, lets now see how this recipe can be prepared.
Method of preparation:
Get watermelon and cut into two halves. Wash one half and slice it into cubes. Also get 2 moderate sized ginger root, wash, peel out the outer skin and slice. For watermelon, don’t remove the outer skin. Blend the both of them and use a sieve or strainer to remove fibers from the juice.
Take one glass cup daily for 2-5 days. You ga as well refrigerate for 2 days in order to preserve it.
Effects of this recipe
- It handles erectile dysfunction: When ginger and watermelon are mixed together to create a blended juice, they can be used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a common condition for men, especially as they get older. It can either be caused by surgery, high blood pressure, diabetes or medication.
Watermelon contains an amino acid called L-citrulline. This is very healthy for the human body as it causes the blood vessels to dilate. This lowers blood pressure, increases blood flow and helps men to get erections.The antioxidants will also help to increase your libido. A little exercise can help to stimulate the blood flow. If you have heart disease or hypotension, avoid this combination.
- It cleanses the body: This combination is cleanses the body in both men and women. This is very beneficial for the body by helping increase blood circulation, as poor blood flow promotes ill health. The watermelon juice can help to protect the vital organs, preventing dizziness and fainting as we age. This drink helps to hydrate the body, whilst adding lots of vitamins and minerals to your daily regimen.
- It stimulates the body: Ginger aids blood flow and warms the body. The aroma and flavour of this spice also acts as an aphrodisiac, in order to become “switched on” in the bedroom. Drinking these two wonderfully healthy foods together in the form of a juice, will not only help your sex life, but also trigger some wonderful health benefits in your body.
Do someone a favour by forwarding this amazing tip to them, it won’t cost you anything.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on