Abducted Adamawa traditional ruler regains freedom
Mustafa Ahmadu, the district head of Mayo in Adamawa, has been released by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.
Mustafa Ahmadu was kidnapped at about midnight on Monday in Mayo Farang, a few hours after he returned from a trip to Abuja.
However, the police spokesperson in the state, Suleiman Nguroje, said the ruler has been reunited with his family ”in good condition”.
Mr. Nguroje stated that the police were still looking for the kidnappers.
‘’He has been rescued and an investigation is going on to find the kidnappers of the traditional ruler and very soon we will update you,’’ he said.
However, Ngurojr didn’t clarify whether ransom was paid to secure the release of the traditional ruler.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on