Arsenal are set to reward Emile Smith Rowe with a bumper new deal as he emerges the club’s latest star, according to SportsMail.
Smith Rowe has played a key role in the Gunners’ revival in recent weeks and is now firmly part of Mikel Arteta’s first-team plans.
The 20-year-old will enter the final two years of his current contract in the summer.
Arsenal want to remove any uncertainty around his future, by agreeing fresh terms before the start of next season.
Smith Rowe earns around £15,000 a week, but he can expect a significant pay rise.
Fellow academy graduate Bukayo Saka committed his future to the club earlier this season, putting pen to paper on a new deal worth close to £40,000 a week, and Smith Rowe can expect a similar salary.
There is confidence at the Emirates, that he will commit his long-term future to the club, as he looks to cement his position as their chief creative midfielder.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on