Speak up against killer herdsmen now: Bishop Wale Oke tells Buhari
The President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Bishop Wale Oke, said President Muhammadu Buhari’s silence over Nigeria’s security challenge “is too loud and very disturbing.”
Oke, who recently emerged as the president of the association, said Buhari’s quiet approach was giving Nigerians the impression that he was in support of criminal herdsmen and bandits terrorizing the people.
The Punch reported that the bishop said this on Wednesday in Ibadan while receiving the Lagos, Ogun and Osun states chapters of the PFN who came to congratulate him.
“The silence of President Muhammadu Buhari over the degenerating security situation in Nigeria is too loud and this is very disturbing.
“Seriously, President Buhari’s silence is deafening and it’s giving room for speculations and gossips that suggest the government has a hand in the sickening situation by indulging and pampering the bandits and the killer Fulani herdsmen, among others.
“He (Buhari) should rise above primordial sentiments and sectional attachment by doing the needful to make the nation safer for every Nigerian,” Oke said.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on