“I Would Like to Be BBNaija Housemate” – Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Interest
It is no longer news that auditions for the popular Big Brother Naija reality show began during the week and this has caused palpable excitement across most social media platforms, especially by hopeful contestants and diehard fans of the show.
She said, “
“The reality show is a go-to place for anyone who wants to be shot into the limelight. Over the years, the cash prize (of BBN) has been increasing and now, it’s N90m.”
Reacting to people who question the morality of the show, Badmus said, “I know some people have condemned the show, saying that it does not teach morals. Some people also think it is misplaced priority for a young person to desire to be on the show. But, I don’t agree with that. The show is purely for entertainment, so every bit of it has to be entertaining. There are also a lot of tasks done on the show that can be classified as educative. It preaches body positivity as well. Fans going overboard and supporting their favourites is one of the interesting aspects of the show.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on