Coronavirus: Preventive Measures – Unicef
Corona virus is large in size where the cell diameter is 400-500 micro and for this reason any mask prevents its entry so there is no need to use pharmacists to trade muzzles.
The virus does not settle in the air but is grounded, so it is not transmitted by air.
Coronavirus when it falls on a metal surface, it will live 12 hours, so washing hands with soap and water well enough.
Corona virus when it falls on the fabric remains 9 hours, so washing clothes or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing it.
The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes, so putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket meets the purpose of prevention.
If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 ° C. it will be killed, as it does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun exposure will do the trick
And stay away from ice cream and eating cold is important.
Gargle with warm and salt water kills the tonsils’ germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
Adherence to these instructions fulfills the purpose of preventing viruses.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply