Looking to have a chicken-filled meal but tired of the regular type of Chicken? How about trying out this recipe. I recently found out that most Caribbean recipes are relatable to Nigerian foods, for instance, if you take out an ingredient from the Caribbean recipe, you very well may be eating a Nigerian native meal; same with Nigerian dishes.
• 1 cup of dry bread crumbs
• 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
• 2 large eggs
• 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 whole chicken (about 4 pounds), slice them up into different parts
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp garlic powder,
• 1 tsp salt, divided
• 1 tsp of ground pepper (I prefer to use Cameroun pepper)
1. Preheat the oven to 300° for about 10 minutes
2. Pat the chicken slices dry with a kitchen towel sprinkle the chicken with half of the specified spices: oregano, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix bread crumbs with the remaining garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Place both the flour and cracked eggs in separate bowls. Dip the chicken pieces in flour to coat all sides, make sure to shake off excess. Dip in eggs, then in crumb mixture, pat them to make sure the crumbs stick to the chicken
5. In a very large skillet, heat your vegetable oil. Stir in butter.
6. Add the chicken in batches; cook until golden brown, this should take about 2 minutes per side.
7. Remove chicken from fire and place it on a rack or in a roasting pan. Bake, please do not cover the pan, bake until chicken is cooked through. This should take 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with a side of fries.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- Gov. Sanwoolu, Wife, Worshipped Online On Easter Sunday. (Photos) on
- 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai on
- “Oshiomhole Is Not My Godfather, He Works For Me” – Osagie Ize-Iyamu on
- SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself on
- Blend Watermelon And Ginger, Take One Cup Daily To Get These Benefits. on