I did not Attack President Buhari, I was Emotionally Attached to his Honesty to shake him – Jamilu
Mohammed Jamil Bello, a young man accused of plotting to overthrow the president, Muhammad Buhari has falsely claimed that he did not attack President Buhari, he was attempt to shake President Buhari for his honesty and justice.
The young man, Mohammed Jamil said the attack on President Buhari by me is a false, saying his intention was to shake President Buhari, Because i have see that even if i tried to greet President Buhari, it will be harder for me to do that, that’s why I attempt to shake him by force and i was detained by Security forces.
The Media yesterday released a video of Mohammed Jamil Bello attempting to attack President Buhari which was false by the Presidency.
The Presidency Said, the Man attempt to shake President Buhari not to Attack him, Media is posting rumours news about the man.
President Buhari paid a visit to Kebbi State yesterday, where he attended the Argungu Cultural Festival and Argungu Agricultural Festival in Argungu.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply