Coronavirus is a blessing in disguise for Nigerians. Ayo Makun
Comedian, Ayo Makun popularly referred to as AY comedian explained the goodness the deadly coronavirus disease will bring to Nigeria. According to the 48 year old, Nigerian government will be forced to provide good health system/ facilities in Nigeria by the time they are forced to go there to get treated from coronavirus.
He suggested that all politicians that have tested positive to corona virus should be taken to public hospitals.
In his words ” All the politicians testing positive should be taken to the poor health centers they initially left for the masses. Either we like it or not, the Covid19 will have a positive impact on the Nigeria system of govt, particularly the health sector. “
Earlier today, Kemi Filani reported that music producer, Don jazzy took to twitter to mock Nigerian politicians who have tested positive to coronavirus. According to the philanthropist, these same politicians who refused to provide good hospitals for Nigerians are now stranded because they can not travel out of the country to get the health care treatment they usually get.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply