US hits 7,000 Coronavirus deaths
Darker days ahead for the United States as it hits 7,000 Coronavirus deaths, with the most powerful nation on earth grappling to curtail the massive pandemic onslaught.
There are at least 273,880 cases of coronavirus in the US and 7,077 people have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s tally of cases in the country.
So far on Friday, 28,667 new cases and 1,094 deaths have been reported, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins.
The total includes cases from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and other US territories, as well as all repatriated cases.
Wyoming is the only state not reporting a death from coronavirus, the CNN reports.
With the rising number of death, President Donald Trump has announced the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now recommended that Americans use non-medical, cloth face coverings to help prevent the spread of the virus.
“From recent studies we know that the transmission from individuals without symptoms is playing a more significant role in the spread of the virus than previously understood,” Mr Trump said.
“With the masks, it’s going to really be a voluntary thing,” he emphasised. “It’s voluntary, you do not have to do it. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”
He notes the CDC is not recommending the use of medical-grade masks, as those should go to health care workers, BBC reports.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply