Lagos govt orders cinemas, spas to resume operations
News Xtra, 3 years ago 0 1 min read 335
The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Saturday directed cinemas, spas and other recreational centres in the state to resume operations.
The governor gave the directive at a media briefing held at the State House in Marina.
The state government had in March ordered the closure of all recreational outlets in a bid to check the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply