BREAKING…#EdoDecides…Obaseki returns as Gov, wins Ize-Iyamu with over 84,000 votes
Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki has won the Saturday governorship election in the state, to emerged second term governor.
Obaseki, who contested under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) polled 307,955 votes to defeat his closest rival and governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who garnered 223,619 votes.
With the outcome of the poll, Obaseki has won his closest rival with a difference of 84,336 votes.
The Saturday election that saw Obaseki re-elected as governor was not without electoral violence and other irregularities that have continued to plague elections in Nigeria.
However, compared with the level of violence and irregularities that took place during last year’s governorship election in Kogi and Bayelsa states, the Edo election unarguably recorded some improvements.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply