Nigeria @60: FG shuts down federal secretariat today
All workers are expected to vacate the federal secretariat complex Phases I to III before 2pm today as the Federal Government resolved to close down the complex because of an event marking the 60th independence of the country scheduled to hold at the Eagle Square on Thursday.
The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Folasade Yemi-Esan, disclosed this in a circular dated September 29, 2020.
The circular was addressed to all permanent secretaries and chief executive offices of Ministries, Department, and Agencies operating from the three complexes.
As part of activities marking the anniversary, a Guard of Honour/Anniversary Parade is scheduled for the Eagle Square, Abuja.
The venue is located in between the high-rise federal secretariat complexes, hence, the need to close them “for security reasons.”
The circular read, “As you are aware, one of the major activities marking the celebration of the 60th independence anniversary of Nigeria is taking place in the Eagle Square on October 1, 2020.
“Consequently, the federal secretariat, Phases 1 -3, would be required to close for official business with effect from 2pm on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
“For security purposes, workers are, therefore, expected to vacate the complexes on or before 2pm on the day.”
“Please, bring the contents of this circular to the attention of all staff and other relevant stakeholders.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply