Insecurity: Buhari accused of aiding bandits, told to arrest Sheik Gumi
Deji Adeyanju, Co-Convener of the Concerned Nigerians Group has insinuated that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is sponsoring bandits and should be held responsible for the upsurge in security issues in the country.
Adeyanju, in a tweet via his Twitter account on Friday, wondered why Sheik Gumi who is always soliciting and asking for ransom for bandits is yet to be appended by the Buhari- led government.
According to him, the government would have put in much effort to bring an end to the constant kidnappings and killings carried out on innocent citizens by this bandits.
He also wondered if Gumi had a cut in the transactions being made from kidnappings and why he was yet to be behind bars.
“What I can never understand is Gumi’s desperation for these terrorists to be paid always.
“Does he have a cut in these transactions? And it appears Gumi is working for some people in Govt, if not why tolerating all these stuffs?
“I’m yet to understand why the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria finding it hard to put Gumi and his cohorts behind bars if he isn’t a participator or a supporter to the crimes and ill-happenings in the country,” he said.
Recall that the controversial Islamic cleric, Gumi, had advised the Kaduna State government to pay ransom for the release of abducted Greenfield students.
Gumi speaking on Kaduna Governor’s insistence not to negotiate, said no money is too big to save the lives of students.
He urged Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s to pay the 100 million ransom requested from the abductors then go after them as well as retrieve the ransom after the students are saved.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply