Benue: I’ll rather die than surrender my land to Fulani – Ortom dares Buhari govt
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, on Tuesday, vowed never to surrender any land to Fulanis in the state.
Ortom said he would rather die than surrender his land to the Fulani “who have made over a million homeless in his state.”
The governor spoke in Markudi, the state capital, while receiving in audience the Medecins Sans Frontieres, also known as Doctors without Borders.
He lamented that herders have killed, raped and rendered some people of the state homeless.
Ortom berated the Nigerian government for paying lip service to its fight against insecurity.
Ortom insisted that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has refused to apprehend killer herders, despite having the capacity to arrest them.
He said, “Our people are dying, our women, mothers are being raped, our children can’t go to school, they are suffering.
“These criminals, they display themselves on social media, claiming they are here for an agenda to drive our people away and take over their land and also kill them.
“And they are here courtesy of the Federal Government but for me, if they come, then I’m ready to die rather than to surrender my land to Fulani men. If God didn’t protect me, then I need no help from anybody.”
No govt in Nigeria, Buhari helping Fulanis take over – Ortom
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply