Inter Milan warn Chelsea after €100m bid for Lukaku
Inter Milan have warned Chelsea that it would take an offer of more than €100m to tempt them to sell Romelu Lukaku, according to Sky Sports.
The Blues are keen on re-signing their former striker, as Thomas Tuchel looks to bolster his front line ahead of his first full season in charge.
Chelsea sold the 28-year-old to Everton for £28m in July 2014. He was close to a return in July 2017, before eventually joined Manchester United for £75m.
Inter signed him from United for £73m two years ago.
Lukaku played a key role in Inter’s Serie A triumph last season, netting 24 goals.
The Serie A side need to reduce their wage bill and Antonio Conte left the club after winning the league title amid concerns about plans to cut his budget.
However, Lukaku is very happy at the San Siro and ready to give his all next season.
Chelsea are determined to sign a world-class striker and their other main target this summer has been Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply