‘We may be forced to use military and police for coronavirus contact tracing’ – Lai Mohammed
Minister of information, Lai Mohammed has told Nigerians to prepare for tougher measures which will be instituted by the Federal Government to curb the spread of coronavirus.
According to Lai Mohammed, the federal government might be forced to use the military and police for contact tracing. He stated that if proper contact tracing is not made, the number of coronavirus cases in the country will multiply every five days.
Lai Mohammed maintained that containment is very cheaper than cure and the federal government won’t hesitate to use whatever measure to ensure that Nigerians are not endangered.
“We should be ready for tougher measures. The forms they will take will be out from the end of today or tomorrow. But Nigerians should be ready for tougher measures.
“If we don’t do proper contact tracing, the figure will multiply every five days. Nigerians must take ownership of this initiative.
“We won’t hesitate to use whatever measure to ensure that you do not endanger other Nigerians. Containment is very cheaper than cure.
“A few people have helped. If you know you traveled recently, give yourself up to relevant agencies.
“If the situation warrants, we may be forced to use the police and the military for contact tracing. The police are already working on that. We don’t want the figure we have now to multiply. We should work towards containment which is cheaper.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Prodizumos uma serie de vídeos para canal.