Coronavirus: Federal Government to evacuate Nigerians abroad
The federal government has announced that it will be evacuating Nigerians who stay abroad and are willing to return home.
Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) disclosed that the evacuation process was initiated following pleas from Nigerians who are stranded abroad due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
She further revealed that they are currently compiling a list of Nigerians who want to return to the country.
The evacuees will be compulsorily quarantined upon their return to the country, and they are also expected to bear the cost of the evacuation process.
A statement released by Abdur-Rahman Balogun, the Head of Media and Public Relations Unit at NIDCOM reads in part;
“The interested Nigerians are advised to inform the missions in the various countries they are in, which will then collate and coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“To this end, Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa urged Nigerians stranded abroad willing to return home to key into this Federal Government gesture by providing information to the mission in their respective host countries.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply