Nigeria Records First Coronavirus death
According to the Guardian, Nigeria has recorded its first coronavirus death.
“Former managing director of the Petroleum Pricing Monitoring Corporation Aisha Suleiman Achimugu has died of coronavirus, multiple sources said on Monday” read the report.
According to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC),the case was a 67-year-old male who returned following a medical procedure in UK.
He had underlying medical conditions- multiple myeloma and diabetes and was undergoing chemotherapy.
This has been confirmed by the NCDC via its Twitter account shortly.
“The 1st #COVID19 death in Nigeria has been recorded. The case was a 67 year old male who returned home following medical treatment in UK He had underlying medical conditions- multiple myeloma & diabetes & was undergoing chemotherapy Our thoughts are with his family.“
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply