#EdoDecides2020: Ize-Iyamu breaks silence: My supporters endured evils, prevented from voting
The All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has broken his silence over his defeat at the poll by Governor Godwin Obaseki.
Ize-Iyamu said his supporters endured many evils, including being prevented from voting.
He commended their courage and determination during the election.
Ize-Iyamu assured them that he was studying the results along with other party members and that he would announce his next move soon.
‘I thank and appreciate my supporters, who had to endure many evils including being prevented from voting, for their support and determination during the election.
“I assure you all that I am studying the results along with other party members and will announce my next move soon,” he tweeted.
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had on Sunday declared Obaseki winner of the Edo State Governorship election held on Saturday.
INEC’s Returning Officer, Prof. Akpofure Rim-Rukeh, announced the total result of the election on Sunday afternoon.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply