5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Husband And Wife In Real Life- Photos
There’s a widespread misconception that celebrity marriages don’t last. That’s true but there is always an exception to the rule, which is why we want to highlight celebrities who are still going strong as a couple in this write-up.
1. Adesuwa Etomi and Banky W
The R&B singer and his current wife, Adesua first ‘clashed’ on the movie ‘The Wedding Party’ and the rest they say is history.
2. Linda Ejiofor and Ibrahim Sulaiman
The pair also emerged from Tinsel where they were paired as lovers. Linda Ejiofor once told the media that she and Ibrahim been friends for years before they decided to take the relationship to the next level after sharing a closer relationship on the set.
3. Florence and Iyke Okechukwu
Nollywood stars Florence and Iyke Okechukwu met and fell in love when they were paird in one of the best African telenovelas, Tinsel. They were know as Chuks and Ene in Tinsel. They have been married for 7 years and blessed with 2 children.
4. Ijeoma Grace Agu and Daniel Emeka Oriahi
Ijeoma once revealed in an interview that she met her husband during a movie audition that she went for. They both started dating just a few weeks after she got the role of the movie. The relationship blossomed and married in 2013.
5.Olu Jacob and Joke Silver
The two Nollywood stars are a perfect example of how celebrity marriage can travel a long distance.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply