Night fire consumes Peelinks electrical complex in Lokoja
About three days after a tanker accident sparked an explosion that claimed 30 lives in Lokoja, a fresh tragedy has struck the city. The biggest electrical trading complex in the city Peelinks went up in flames over night.
From a little spark in a section of the two story building the fire quickly spread to other parts of the complex and became uncontrollable. Goods worth millions of naira were lost in the unfortunate incident.
The building is located on the popular Murtala Mohammed Way in the city and the State fire service office is less than two kilometres away. No help came from the service as it is said to lack equipment.
The state is becoming notorious for avoidable fire disasters. Last Wednesday a fuel tanker exploded in Felele along the Lokoja – Abuja highway killing about 30 persons. The victims included school children, polytechnic students and others.
The State Governor Alhaji. Yahaya Bello declared a two-day mourning period on the disaster. The mourning period ended on Friday.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply