Katsina Records First Suspected Case Of Coronavirus
The Katsina State Ministry of Health has recorded its first suspected case of Coronavirus.
The permanent secretary in the ministry, Dr. Kabir Musptapha disclosed this at a press briefing on Wednesday.
He explained that the suspect who is currently in self-isolation returned from Malaysia and developed symptoms that warranted further investigations.
He said the patient’s blood samples have already been taken and results were expected tomorrow, adding that the contact tracing will commence as soon as results are out.
Dr. Mustapha while advising people of the host community of Dutsinma town to be cautious of movements and gatherings maintained that the ministry is taking all precautionary measures and closely working with National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on the matter.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply