How hoodlums razed my house, beheaded security man – Imo lawmaker
Ekene Freedolin Nnodimele, a member of the Imo House of Assembly representing the Orsu state seat, has verified that his security man was beheaded by unidentified hoodlums a few days ago.
Nnodimele told newsmen over the phone that the arsonists who set fire to his ancestral home also killed his security guard.
He said, “it was a very shocking news to me. I least expected it because I know that my constituents are not violent people. I don’t think I have any issue with my constituents.
“My aged parents were in the house when the incident occurred. They were shocked to the bone marrow.
“Taking of peoples lives is alien to Orsu people. This is unbelievable. I think it’s the handiwork of foreign mercenaries. So I leave everything to God.
“Our security agents should extend their architecture to the rural areas.
“It’s unfortunate that our local government (Orsu LGA) has suddenly become a crisis-ridden area in recent times.
“In a couple of months, many lives have been lost and property, worth millions of Naira destroyed. This is unacceptable. The security agents should step up action to nip the problem in the bud,” he lamented.
The hoodlums also razed the house of Barr, the immediate former Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General of Imo State.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply