APC Suspends Former Commissioner And Aregbesola’s Ally
The Osun State Chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) at the ward level has suspended a former aide to ex-Governor Rauf Adesoji Ogbeni Aregbesola.
Naija News reports that the ruling party suspended Kolapo Alimi, a former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, for anti-party activities.
The suspension of Alimi, who is now a senior legislative aide to the Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, was made known in a letter jointly signed by Elerinsi Ward 9, Irepodun South Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Erin-Osun.
In the suspension letter jointly signed by 18 wards executives, including the chairman; vice-chairman, and PRO; Adebayo Tajudeen; Ibiyemi Kayode, and Adebayo Abdulgafar respectively.
They claimed that Alimi was suspended for “various anti-party activities”.
“We reviewed the various anti-party activities of Barrister Kolapo Moruff Alimi and we concluded that he is due for suspension.
“As the elders and stakeholders of the party have been duly carried along and he is hereby suspended from the party, APC.” the letter read.
Among the eighteen ward executive officers who signed the suspension letter are Organizing Secretary, Ibrahim Saida; Ass Treasurer, Israel Pitter and Mruf Ajimoh, Ex officio 1, among others.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply