FG, Labour locked in a crucial meeting to avert the nationwide strike, protest
The Federal Government and the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, are currently locked in a crucial meeting in Abuja to avert nationwide strike and protest from Monday.
Minister of Labour and Productivity, Dr. Chris Ngige is representing the government while Ayuba Wabba and others are representing Labour.
The “closed door” meeting is still going on as at 10:15pm in Abuja.
The NLC and others have vowed to embarked on nationwide strike and protest on Monday following failure by the Federal Government to revert the hike in fuel prices and electricity tariff.
Labour has already mobilized members across the nation to embark on strike and protest from .Monday and they are gearing up.
Fillers from the meeting had it that the Federal Government might have agreed to suspend the implementation of electricity tariff to allow for wider consultations.
The meeting is still on to beat the 12 midnight deadline set by NLC for the strike to commence.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply