October 1 sit-at-home: IPOB dares Nigerian govt, security agencies
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has restated the sit-at-home order it declared for October 1st.
Its spokesman, Emma Powerful, in a statement, on Wednesday, warned the federal government and security agencies to steer clear.
He declared that nobody could reverse the call on Igbo people to remain indoors.
“Nigeria Police and those claiming to be fighting for Biafra freedom but stand against the coming of Biafra are inconsequential because they cannot afford to stop us.”
IPOB said it is working hard for the speedy and successful actualization of Biafra, adding that Nigeria cannot scuttle their resolve.
The group urged other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria eager for change to demand freedom.
“Our people must be strong to encourage all other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria who wish to change their lives by demanding freedom. Freedom for all oppressed people is what IPOB is all about”, Powerful added.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply