Tope Alabi robbed at gunpoint in Ogun
Popular Gospel musician, Tope Alabi was robbed at her supermarket in the Oke Ore area of Ota, Ogun State.
Abimbola Oyeyemi, the spokesman for Ogun State police command, confirmed the incident on Monday.
Oyeyemi said the artist was held hostage at her supermarket and robbed of a huge sum of money.
He, however, confirmed that three suspects linked to the robbery operation have been arrested.
The police spokesperson said the suspects Anu Ibikunle Rasheed Bisiriyu and Adebowale Dada were arrested following a distress call received at Atan Ota divisional headquarters about 9:45 pm on Thursday.
He noted that the Divisional Police Officer Abolade Oladigbolu mobilized his men to the scene and arrested the hoodlums after a chase.
The police spokesperson revealed that a locally-made pistol, two live cartridges, and assorted dangerous charms were recovered from the suspects.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply