Deep Things You Don’t Know About Sanusi II. No. 7 Is Touching
1) Do you know that 2000 students are in his Scholarship scheme?
2) Do you know that Jaiz bank under his watch gave 64,000 Muslims and 69,000 Christians interest free loans to improve their lots?
3) Do you know that every week, he removes 250 Almajiris from street that are learning skilled work in Sabon Gari Kano?
4) Do you know that about 70 Almajiris are learning spare parts trade under Igbo people in Kano?
5) Do you know that he started business for 20 of them 24 hrs before he was dethroned?
6) Do you know that 20% of Northerners selling used chairs, rugs and other used things at Alaba Rago Lagos that it was SLS that helped improve their buisnesses?
7) Do you know that as he was leaving the palace he made available cheques for widows and orphans he feeds every month?
A lot, must he blow his trumphet everywhere he goes for you to know that he helps people? Some who talk about his cars are just being mischievous, he is a first-rate royalty and no royalty anywhere goes on Okada or Keke, as some of you would wish. Please share this article after reading to help others understand the situation.
Thanks aluko for your contribution
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Nigerians are not fools that was how we re trick into this present administration all these iare to sell him to electorates let those he borrow money vote him
Are the North only people in nigeria?
Try other parts of Southerners
What are the benefits of their endless thirsty for power?