2023: Vote wrong president, suffer more hardship – Primate Ayodele warns Nigerians
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday warned Nigerians ahead of the 2023 presidential election.
Primate Ayodele warned that Nigerians risk more hardship, if they elect the wrong candidate as president.
Speaking with DAILY POST on Friday, the clergyman warned of severe economic hardship in every area from 2023.
He warned that the international community would be involved in Nigeria’s issues because it will be worse.
Primate Ayodele urged Nigerians to pray to God to direct them on who to elect as the country’s next president.
According to Ayodele: “In a situation where we don’t pay cognizance to God’s warning, we will have to pay dearly for it, and if we don’t pick the right person in 2023, we will pay for more hardship that is ahead of our economy, and every sphere of our lives.
“International communities will be involved in our issue because it will become worse.
“Let’s just pray for God’s direction on who to choose as our next president.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply