BBNaija 2021: I’m Not Ready For Marriage But I Want A Man Who Can Tolerate My Nonsense – Maria Reveals
Maria Chike, the sixth housemate who unveiled this year’s edition of Big Brother Naija
has opened up on her plans of getting married.
Maria told her fellow housemates that she is not ready for marriage but she hoping to get a man who can contain her nonsense and drama. The 29-year-old real estate developer said that she wants to have a good time with her life being single and though she would love to be in a relationship, marriage will not the goal.
She also has revealed one of the strategies she would utilize in her bid to become the ultimate winner in this year’s edition.
Maria said on stage after her introduction at the unveiling yesterday that her plan is to let the guys in the house fall in love with her. According to her in a report by Gistreel, she is bringing lots of fun and vibe into the house and assured Nigerians
Watch the video below;
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply