2023: Current hardship would be child’s play if you don’t sack APC – Bamgbose to Nigerians
Olusegun Bamgbose, Esq., National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, has asked Nigerians to be more concerned about sending the All Progressives Congress, APC, packing from Aso Rock in 2023.
Bamgbose said the hardship Nigerians currently face would be child’s play if they eventually allow the APC win the Presidential elections in 2023.
“There is no guarantee that things will get better if APC wins the election, there is however high possibility that things will get worse. Another 4 years of APC in government will certainly be hellish and may portend danger to the economic and political well-being of Nigeria,” the senior lawyer and 2023 presidential hopeful told DAILY POST on Wednesday.
He said all hands must be on deck to oust APC from power in 2023, adding that the ruling party has perfected plans to present a puppet from the South as their consensus candidate.
“The hidden agenda behind this is to ensure that the cabals still hold power, while ensuring that nothing much will change, in other words, excuses, will still be the order of the day,” he added.
“They will equally ensure that the security situation gets worse for Nigerians to start regretting they voted for a Southerner.
“The only way out is for APC to be chased out of power come 2023. I seriously doubt if Nigerians can endure four more years of APC in power after 2023.
“The time is ripe for political stakeholders to devise ways and measures of ejecting APC from power come 2023, except this is done, there may be no hope of better Nigeria.
“The consensus candidate of APC will have to agree with the cabals to ensure that the status quo is maintained. Tinubu is never in the picture as a consensus candidate of APC.
“He won’t be considered because they see him as someone prone to rebel against them in the nearest future. It’s therefore advisable to start preparing on how to get rid of the APC presidency come 2023. The surest way for Nigeria to move forward is to ensure that APC does not return to power come 2023.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply