BREAKING: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu loses final in wrestling, wins Nigeria’s first silver
News Xtra, 2 years ago 0 1 min read 204
Blessing Oborududu lost the final of the 68kg women’s freestyle wrestling event 4-1 to America’s Tamyra Mensah-Stock on Tuesday.
But she, however, won silver in the process, earning Nigeria her only second medal at this year’s Olympics.
DAILY POST reports that Oborududu had on Monday defeated Battsetseg Soronzobold of Mongolia 7-2 to reach the final of the 68kg gold medal contest.
The 32-year-old had defeated Azerbaijani’s Elis Manolova and Meerim Zhumanazarova of Kyrgyzstan to advance to her first Olympic semi-finals.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply