Bayern Munich confirm interest in signing Erling Haaland
Bayern Munich’s sporting director, Hasan Salihamidzic, has admitted they are interested in signing Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund.
Haaland netted a hat-trick as Dortmund began their German Cup defence with a 3-0 win over Wehen Wiesbaden on Saturday.
It took his tally to a stunning 60 goals in 60 games for the Bundesliga side.
Dortmund have slapped a £150m price tag on the Norway striker’s head to ward off interest from Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid.
But Salihamidzic has suggested Bayern could be preparing to pounce at the end of the 2021/2022 season, when the striker’s £68million release clause comes into play.
“This is a top player who the whole world probably wants,” said Salihamidzic, quoted by Sport1 .
“Of course we are looking at him. Otherwise we would be complete amateurs.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply