Edo Decides: Obaseki, Wife Vote In Oredo
Governor Godwin Obaseki and his wife, Betsy Obaseki have cast their vote at the ongoing elections in Edo State.
The incumbent governor and his wife voted at Unit 19, Ward 4, in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State.
Earlier on, there was mild tension at Emokpae Model Primary School in Oredo where the governor cast his vote.
Channels Television gathered that the fracas was as a result of a misunderstanding between an agent of a political party and a supposed election observer.
This occurred while some officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) were setting up for the election.
The party agent was said to have mistaken the observer for another party agent and challenged him for sitting on a seat meant for the electoral officials.
As a result, both men engaged in an altercation as other electorates at the venue watched.
The situation was later brought under control following the intervention of the security agencies on the ground.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply