Money laundering: Hushpuppi risks 20-year jail as he pleads guilty
A Nigerian Instagram influencer, Ramon Abass, popularly called Hushpuppi has pleaded guilty to charges filed against him by the United States government bothering on money laundering.
Recall that the 38-year-old man, who was made popular by his luxurious lifestyle on social media, was arrested in Dubai by Emerati police officers and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) operatives in June 2020 and was subsequently extradited to the United States.
Hushpuppi who was also accused of internet fraud now risks 20-year jail term when declared guilty.
His guilty plea bargain was filed at a U.S. Central District Court of California.
It was signed by Hushpuppi, his lawyer, Louis Shapiro, and the Assistant United States Attorney, Anil Antony, on July 4.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply