Biafra: We are winning – Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer visits IPOB leader in DSS custody
Detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has thanked his supporters.
His comments were contained in a statement signed by his lead counsel, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, on Monday.
According to Ejiofor, they were able to see Kanu, following weeks of speculations and uncertainties.
“He is firm and stable, less the burden of solitary confinement and concomitant mental torture arising therefrom.
“Though the Detaining Authority is giving him medical attention but he still requires advanced medical care, which formed substantial part of the relief in our application before the Court.
“He specifically requested that we should extend his heartfelt compliment to Millions of his supporters worldwide and all foreign Governments and institutions who are relentlessly following up. Media houses are indeed not left out of this classification.
“We are winning but your prayers are doing wonders, don’t relent, as you continue to remain law abiding,” he said.
Ejiofor promised to give frequent updates, “now that the visit will be more regular than before.”
Kanu has been in custody of the Department of State Services, DSS, since he was rearrested and repatriated from an undisclosed African country.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply