Nigerian govt asks bank account holders to undergo a ‘self-certification’ process
The Federal Government on Thursday directed all bank account holders in the country to undergo a “self-certification” process.
In the directive issued via federal government’s official Twitter handle, account-holders are required to obtain, complete and submit the self-certification forms to their respective financial institutions.
Individuals with accounts in different financial institutions are expected to collect and submit separate forms to each of the institutions.
The government added that three categories of forms for entities, individuals and controlling person (individuals having a controlling interest in a legal person, trustee, etc) were available.
“The forms are required by the relevant financial institutions to carry out due diligence procedures in line with the Income Tax Regulations 2019.
“Failure to comply with the requirement to administer or execute this form attracts sanctions which may include monetary penalty or inability to operate the account,” it said.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply