FG apologizes for asking bank account holders to re-register
The Federal Government has apologized to all banks and account holders in the country’s financial institutions for asking that they register their details again.
In a short tweet made by the Government on Friday 18, September 2020, an apology was tendered for the misinformation.
The tweet read “We apologise for the misleading tweets (now deleted) that went up yesterday, regarding the completion of self-certification forms by Reportable Persons. The message contained in the @firsNigeria Notice does not apply to everybody. FIRS will issue appropriate clarification shortly.”
News Xtra recalls that Buhari-led government had on Thursday via Twitter ordered all Nigerians with account in any financial institution to obtain, complete and submit Self–Certification Forms and failure to adhere to this instruction will attract sanctions, which may include monetary penalty or inability to operate the account.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply