Several IPOB Members Killed In Attempted Attack On Imo Police Station
Several members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have been killed in an encounter with the police in the Orlu area of Imo State.
A confirmed police source told Channels Television that members of the proscribed group were on their way to attack Orlu Police Station.
They were however ambushed and killed on Thursday in a joint counter-attack by the military and police operatives
The security sources also confirmed that several stolen vehicles used by IPOB militants in their operation were also recovered. A video of them earlier setting out for the attack has also been released.
The video shows the militants boarding vehicles as they embarked on the twatted operation.
Orlu, the alleged location of the attack is the second-largest city in Southeast Nigeria.
This comes about two weeks after a joint operation comprising the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army and Department of State Services killed IPOB’s Number 2 man, Commander Ikonso, and six other members of the group.
Security sources told Channels Television that Ikonso was killed in the early hours of April 24 with two other members arrested.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply