MARCUS RASHFORD’S Euro 2020 hopes could be over after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted the Manchester United star may not play again this season.
“I would hope he’s playing this season. It will just be touch and go towards the end.
“Hopefully we can get through this tournament and prolong the season.
“It takes time, I’m not a doctor. I was hoping he would recover quicker than what it looks like he’s going to be out for.
“Another few months definitely. If he’s not fit enough he won’t go (to the Euros).
“He had a scan and it was maybe more severe than what we hoped and expected.
“He felt fine a few days before that.
MAN UTD NEWS LIVE: Follow for all the latest on the Red Devils
“I didn’t know it takes that time to recover. When it heals he will be stronger for it so it’s important we don’t rush.”
Rashford suffered a stress fracture after coming off the bench in January’s FA Cup win over Wolves.
The versatile forward, 22, recently claimed he would be back for the end of United’s Premier League campaign.
But it now seems likely Rashford will watch the Red Devils’ top four chase from the stands.
And that could spell the end of his Euro 2020 hopes.
That’s very bad news for Gareth Southgate, who is already sweating over captain Harry Kane .
He is out of action until April after undergoing surgery on an injured hamstring.
And England are now facing the possibility of going into the Euros without their two first-choice strikers.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply