BREAKING: Tokyo 2020 May Be Suspended Over Coronavirus Fears
News Xtra, 3 years ago 0 1 min read 417
Japan’s Olympic minister, Seiko Hashimoto has indicated that the Tokyo 2020 Games may be postponed from the summer until a later date as a result of the fears over the coronavirus outbreak.
In response to query in Japan’s parliament, Seiko Hashimoto said Tokyo’s contract with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) “calls for the Games to be held within 2020”. She added that “could be interpreted as allowing postponement”.
The games are due to take place from 24 July to 9 August.
“We are doing all we can to ensure that the games go ahead as planned” Hashimoto added.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply