Sanusi On His Way To Lagos, Says El-Rufai
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasiru El-Rufai, has said that the dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi is on his way to Lagos State.
Governor Nasiru El-Rufai told journalists on Friday during his visit to Awe where Sanusi was staying.
He said that the dethroned Emir will be leaving for Lagos through Abuja.
The Emir’s release from detention comes after a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja granted an interim order releasing Sanusi from detention.
The ruling judge in the case, Justice Anwuli Chikere granted the order in line with the prayers on the exparte motion filed on behalf of the deposed Emir by Mr. Lateef Fagbemi SAN.
Below are some photos of Governor El-Rufai and Sanusi enroute to Abuja from Nasarawa where he is expected to take a flight down to Lagos.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply