Buhari appoints new medical directors
President Muhammdu Buhari has appointed two new medical directors for Federal Government owned hospitals.
They are Dr Bassey Eyo Edet and Dr. Aisha Adamu.
While Edet will head Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Calabar, Cross River, Adamu will head Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo, Taraba State.
Their appointments were announced by President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday.
The President’s spokesman, Mr Femi Adesina, said Edet’s appointment for an initial term of four years, took effect from March 25.
Edet hails from Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross River, and graduated from University of Calabar in 1998.
He is a Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College in Psychiatry, and also Fellow of the National Institute of Management Consultants.
Aisha Adamu is a Consultant Physician gastroenterologist and hepatologist.
She hails from Karim-Lamido Local Government Area of Taraba, and graduated from the University of Maiduguri in 1995.
She completed her Residency in 2008, and received Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College.
”Her appointment as Medical Director for an initial term of four years takes effect from March 25,” Adesina said.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply