Fani-Kayode’s wife, Regina opens up on alleged domestic violence, abuse by ex-minister
Mrs. Regina Fani-Kayode, the third wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation has opened up on the allegations of wife battery and other forms of domestic violence against the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain.
Fani-Kayode’s marriage with former beauty queen, Precious Chikwendu recently hit the rocks with the woman’s family members alleging persistent domestic violence.
Back in 2018, the marriage nearly came to its knees after Precious had also accused Fani of abusing her.
But Fani, through his aide, Jude Ndukwe, described the story as fake news.
But the former minister’s third wife, Regina, in a Facebook post on Tuesday, insisted that the politician is being falsely accused.
She described the ex-minister as a loving husband, adding that his greatest weakness are those he loves and he will do anything for them.
The former minister’s third wife debunked reports in the media that they are divorced.
According to her, the suggestions that she was treated in a bad way by him or subjected to any form of abuse at any time in the 23 years that they were have been married, are malicious and false.
Regina wrote, “Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is my husband. We got married under traditional law and custom in Accra, Ghana in 1997 and we got married under the Marriage Act at the Apapa Registry office in Lagos, Nigeria in 2002.
“We have a beautiful daughter called Oluwaremilekun and both she and I are very proud of him,”
She said the former minister has been a good father and husband to her and her daughter “and he has never subjected me to any form of domestic abuse or treated me badly.
“Anyone that knows Femi well knows that his greatest weakness are those he loves and he will do anything for them.”
According Regina, Fani-Kayode is a warm, kind, generous, gentle, intelligent and loving man.
She said that her husband is a man who is not afraid of anyone and makes sure people around him are happy.
Regina said that Fani-Kayode informed her before starting a relationship with Precious, his fourth wife and that she (Regina) accepted it in good faith.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply