Obaseki speaks on returning to APC
Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki has laid to rest speculations of him returning to his former party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).
This followed the governor’s response to the matter on Friday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.
Obaseki had dumped the APC for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after his former party disqualified him from participating in the Edo State governorship election.
After securing PDP’s ticket, Obaseki was last Saturday re-elected the governor of the state.
There had been speculations he may soon return to his former party.
However, speaking to State House correspondents after paying Buhari an appreciation visit, Obaseki said he had no plan to return to the APC, at least for now.
He said doing such would affect his credibility negatively, adding that such an act also run contrary to President Buhari’s gospel of integrity.
Obaseki, who constantly, has claimed that the former national chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole’s godfather posture, was the reason for the rift between them, assured that he would never try to be a godfather to anyone.
He said if he ever tried such, “I should be dealt with accordingly.”
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply