EPL: Man United suffer major setback ahead of Leeds clash
Manchester United have suffered a major setback ahead of their English Premier League clash at Leeds United on August 14.
Man United confirmed on Friday that their striker, Marcus Rashford, will undergo surgery imminently to resolve his shoulder injury in a bid to get him in shape before the Leeds clash.
Rashford, who made five substitute appearances for England during their run to the Euro 2020 final, wanted the operation done immediately after the Euros but was made to wait for the availability of the requisite surgeon.
“Following consultation between Marcus, the manager, club medical staff and specialists, Marcus will undergo surgery imminently to resolve his shoulder injury.
“He will now focus on his rehabilitation in order to return as soon as possible,” Man United’s statement read.
Man United will tackle Southampton on August 22 and Wolves on August 29 after their opening clash with Leeds.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply