The truth about the saying that FGN approved to give money (N8500) to her citizen
Truth about the saying the Federal government of Nigeria approved to give money (#8500) to her citizen.
There is a news spreading around that the Federal government of Nigeria has approved to give a particular amount of money (#8500) to her citizen buy foodstuffs while staying at home during this period of spreading deadly disease COVID-19.
The spreading news which also asked people to fill the information using a link sent has been discovered to be false information.
The Federal Government of Nigeria did not approve #8,500 or any amount for anyone.
Those posting it to you are scammers, they will put a link you will fill and then asked you to put your name, bank details, BVN etc.
Do not click it.
If you do, your details would be sent to their E
Email and thats all.
They probably going to have access to all money in your account.
They could Scam people with your details and you would be the one to suffer it.
They will monitor your account and help you transfer it to their own account or withdraw it.
Be vigilant and very careful.
Share to safe other Nigerians from been scammed.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply