Desmond Elliot under fire for justifying godfatherism
Nollywood actor turned politician, Desmond Eliot, has received uncountable backlashes online for justifying godfatherism.
The thespian in a recent interview spoke about Obaseki’s “Edo no be Lagos” slogan. The Lagos lawmaker berated Obaseki for the slogan.
The remarks he made in the interview has infuriated Nigerians as many have taken to Twitter to troll the sitting Lagos State House of Assembly member.
In the interview, Elliot admitted that he is a product of godfatherism.
Talking about Obaseki’s aim to end godfatherism in Edo, Desmond Elliot said loyalty is important.
He also said that If not for godfatherism Obaseki would not be where he is today.
In defence for godfatherism, he said that a godfather looks after the interest of his people.
These comments have not gone down well with Nigerians.
Below are some reactions on Twitter;
Edo State Governorship Debate
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply