Police To Deploy Over 1000 Personnel Ahead Of Jigawa Rerun Election
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Jigawa state command says it would deploy over one thousand personnel to ensure a hitch-free rerun election for the Garki/Babura Federal Constituency.
The Police Commissioner (CP) Usman Gomna disclosed this while addressing newsmen in Ringim Local Government’s Police Division after parties signed a peace accord.
According to him, in the 302 polling units 2 personnel each would be stationed there, while armed personnel would be on patrol vehicle in case of any necessity.
CP Usman Gomna added that the police have also partnered with sister agencies which include the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigeria Immigration Service, DSS, and NDLEA to complement their efforts.
However, the three parties that are to participate in the rerun election that includes the All Progressives Congress (APC), People’s Democratic Party (PDP), and Action Democratic Party (ADP) agree to cooperate with the security to ensure a free, fair and credible election tomorrow.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
- dot grid bullet journal on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- Edgar on SELF LOVE | Six Ways To Take Better Care Of Yourself
- viagra for women on BREAKING: We’ve identified those who had contact with coronavirus patient, says Larfarge
- cheap mlb jerseys from China on 2023 Election: Prophet Wale Ola Reveals Shocking Prophecies About Buhari, Atiku, And El-Rufai
- school management system on Couple names twin babies Corona and COVID
Leave a Reply